all gold in pilot school but no reward

I just got all gold in pilot school but did not get the hunter helicopter.
Anyone else have this happen or know whats up?

--
Daryl Forsythe
http://www.dreamscape.com/lyradf/

The hunter is supposed to spawn at the airfield, but there is a
glitch in which it will never spawn both the hunter and the other big
helicopter right beside it at the same time. Which one is there seems
to depend entirely on which one it has to draw first. If you always
walk out from the save point, it will draw the other chopper first and
you'll never see it. When I want to get the hunter, I blow up the big
chopper to force a respawn and then run down the airstrip in the other
direction and turn around so that it draws the hunter first as I run
back. You can also grab one and store it in the big hanger across from
the school.

In message <1110261652.641887.294970@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
ian-maione@rogers.com wrote:

> The hunter is supposed to spawn at the airfield, but there is a
> glitch in which it will never spawn both the hunter and the other big
> helicopter right beside it at the same time.

Interesting glitch, but it seems to be a bit hit and miss. On quite a
few occasions I've had a Cargobob and a Hunter spawn in their correct
places but sometimes with no Hydra or Rustler in their hangars.

This is after 100%, so I wonder if it's game progress that causes this
bug? I've noticed that the Hunter at the Easter Basin naval base
doesn't spawn until at least all the storyline missions are done plus
the pilot school.

Cheers,
Rob

Perhaps it is dependent on what missions you've completed as well
then, or what order you've done different things in - I haven't
finished the storyline, but I did the mission where you get the big
chopper before I went back and got the gold in the pilot school. For
me at least, right now the behaviour is very consistent - I can make
either spawn at will but never both together. I don't think I've ever
seen the spitfire or the stunt plane not spawn.