Keiro firewall rule help

Rich

>As I only use basic file sharing (no fancy programs) and internet
>access through the router, any recommendations on making the rule
>more closed (i.e. only ports that the basic networking uses)?

If you are using the Microsoft Networking section to enable file and printer
sharing, you can still add rules to block or allow anything else. They work just
like any other rules, just use the LAN IP's for the remote IP setting.
crash@gpick.com?subject=Techtalk (Do not alter!)
http://lists.gpick.com

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

x-no-archive: yes

Rich wrote:

OK, just curious here. You give only a first name, and a fake email
address. What could someone possibly do with your PGP signing?

Rich

TRENDING THREADS