Just a hope for the next GTA games, I see these newsvans and I think it
would be cool if you started killing off people they stopped and a guy
with a camera got out and you heard about yourself on the radio or
something. Hopeful wishing on my part also maybe so in the game you see
truckers pulling trailers not just a few machines.

Pecado Arcivers wrote:

> Just a hope for the next GTA games, I see these newsvans and I think it
> would be cool if you started killing off people they stopped and a guy
> with a camera got out and you heard about yourself on the radio or
> something. Hopeful wishing on my part also maybe so in the game you see
> truckers pulling trailers not just a few machines.

I agree that the vans should do something, and the trucks should
occasionally pull trailers, but at least we can do that ourselves. I
kinda miss the ability to rob stores
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Robbing stores was one of the best ways apart from missions that I got a
lot of money in Vice City even with the cops after me I ran/drove to the
pay and spray. I tried robbing the fastfood places but no luck they just
stand there with their arms in the air.

I could swear I robbed some store in SA. I had to kill the cashier and
bust open the register to do it, or maybe I was just hallucinating.
Anyway, now you can play pool, which is new, and after you're done you
can smash up the bar pretty good.

Pecado Arcivers wrote:

> Robbing stores was one of the best ways apart from missions that I got a
> lot of money in Vice City even with the cops after me I ran/drove to the
> pay and spray. I tried robbing the fastfood places but no luck they just
> stand there with their arms in the air.

:O) Me too.
--

inkexit@yahoo.com wrote:

> I could swear I robbed some store in SA. I had to kill the cashier and
> bust open the register to do it, or maybe I was just hallucinating.
> Anyway, now you can play pool, which is new, and after you're done you
> can smash up the bar pretty good.

when you bust the registers something looking like loose notes fly
out, but they aren't real
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Wow. That's interesting because if they've done all the prgramming to
make the register interactive in that way and they'even gone as far as
creating animation with pieces of paper flying out of the register, it
would have been an oh so simple task to enable your net worth to go up
if you smashed up a register. We're talking like two lines of code
here, maybe. So, we can assume that it wasn't a matter of, not enough
time to put in the robbing stores aspect, or a matter of simply
forgetting, but a conscious and explicate decision. Wierd. I can't
see any reason for it.

inkexit@yahoo.com wrote:

> Wow. That's interesting because if they've done all the prgramming to
> make the register interactive in that way and they'even gone as far as
> creating animation with pieces of paper flying out of the register, it
> would have been an oh so simple task to enable your net worth to go up
> if you smashed up a register. We're talking like two lines of code
> here, maybe. So, we can assume that it wasn't a matter of, not enough
> time to put in the robbing stores aspect, or a matter of simply
> forgetting, but a conscious and explicate decision. Wierd. I can't
> see any reason for it.

maybe they didn't want him to be a real robber. There is some sort of
slight moral thing going on here, rubbing out drug dealers etc
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

how bout a cbs newsvan with 59 minutes on the side......

we lost one minute when we misinformed the world on the gta games...

a local reporter here in knoxville last night said the incident in
atlanta reminded him of a video game gone bad