Current wisdom on using a670 for internet access on home c..

keith

I can't get dsl, isdn, and can't afford sattelite. I do, however, have
a Verizon phone that I can hook up to my home computer and use it to
connect to the internet at what appears to be triple my dial-up speed.

Assuming I stay with nights-and-weekends to do so, will Verizon sock me
with extra charges for say, 3 hours per time of usage? Sooner or later?
Should I fess up right upfront and ask to pay extra for this? (I
would! :)

KR

> Assuming I stay with nights-and-weekends to do so, will Verizon sock me
> with extra charges for say, 3 hours per time of usage? Sooner or later?
> Should I fess up right upfront and ask to pay extra for this? (I would!
> :)
>
> KR

I haven't been charged for use during off peak hours and sometimes am on for
two or three hours at a time.

Don