Looking For a computer I dont have to build

tannerfireskull

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Hey people I need help choosing a computer to play games like Arma2 and DayZ so I would like to know what would be the best computer company that produces a computer that will run games like that with barley any lag and can run on medium settings and I am not the best with building them so can anybody suggest a good company or computer I can get.

Thanks ;) :D :)

Solution
+1 building a PC is easy even with no prior experience (even though most instructions you get with anything are terrible) and if you hit a problem guys on this forum are ready with fast solutions.
A lot of companies actually makes you decide what hardware you want in your PC and then takes a small fee for assembling it. Like you choosing the hardware, but someone else build it for you. Buying a finished PC by Alienware, HP, Acer or ASUS is a bad idea. You never truly know what components you get and you can't configure much by yourself.

If you could give me your location and a possible PC/Hardware/Electronics company close to you, I will gladly help you to get a good performing desktop together. P.s. budget would be great too. :)