Solved

Looking For a computer I dont have to build

Hey people I need help choosing a computer to play games like Arma2 and DayZ so I would like to know what would be the best computer company that produces a computer that will run games like that with barley any lag and can run on medium settings and I am not the best with building them so can anybody suggest a good company or computer I can get.

Thanks ;) :D :)
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about looking computer dont build
  1. A lot of companies actually makes you decide what hardware you want in your PC and then takes a small fee for assembling it. Like you choosing the hardware, but someone else build it for you. Buying a finished PC by Alienware, HP, Acer or ASUS is a bad idea. You never truly know what components you get and you can't configure much by yourself.

If you could give me your location and a possible PC/Hardware/Electronics company close to you, I will gladly help you to get a good performing desktop together. P.s. budget would be great too. :)
  2. Well what about dell or cyberpowerpc gaming ultra gua890
  3. This with the 6300 CPU & 7850 GPU options http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_I o&/or any other options you want within your budget.
  4. I can't force you to, but if you look at some guides and watch a few videos, building a computer will be really easy. It takes 1-2 hours for first timers.
  5. Best answer
    +1 building a PC is easy even with no prior experience (even though most instructions you get with anything are terrible) and if you hit a problem guys on this forum are ready with fast solutions.
  6. OkI will do that
  7. Best answer selected by tannerfireskull.
  8. simon12 said:
    This with the 6300 CPU & 7850 GPU options http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_I o&/or any other options you want within your budget.

Ok thanks for your help this has really helpe me
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Computers Games Build Video Games