Spook-O-Meter

I just did the mission where you have to follow the Caligula girl (Katie?)
who you date in the gimp suit, and the spook-o-meter allowed me to get VERY
close to her car without getting set off... is there a correlation to your
driving skill and the S.O.M.? Because the last time I played through, my
driving skill wasn't all that great because I used motorbikes the whole
time, and I seem to recall the S.O.M. being much more sensitive.... Also,
what is the reward for completing the driving school?

TIA!

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> I just did the mission where you have to follow the Caligula girl (Katie?)
> who you date in the gimp suit, and the spook-o-meter allowed me to get VERY
> close to her car without getting set off... is there a correlation to your
> driving skill and the S.O.M.? Because the last time I played through, my
> driving skill wasn't all that great because I used motorbikes the whole
> time, and I seem to recall the S.O.M. being much more sensitive.... Also,
> what is the reward for completing the driving school?
>
> TIA!

I don't think so, just patience and keeping a reasonable distance. My
worst spookometer was the other night with the reporter you have to
follow. I always sit on my bike on the station steps while he gets in
the taxi and drives off but he must have been involved in an accident
which sent his taxi down the road at the side of station as I failed
the mission when his cab passed to the right of me
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

I hated the one in GTA3 where you followed the bartender it always
seemed I failed it because of the stoplights and people crashing into
the back of my car when I stopped in the middle of the street.

Pecado Arcivers wrote:

> I hated the one in GTA3 where you followed the bartender it always
> seemed I failed it because of the stoplights and people crashing into
> the back of my car when I stopped in the middle of the street.

yeah, it wasn't a fun one for sure. I think that game felt much harder
back then. SA seems hard when you first play it and I guess to get
100% IS hard, but you get used to it and with a bit of patience you
can beat most of the stuff first or second try