Sign in with
Your question

Crysis 3 installation problems

Last response: in Video Games
February 27, 2013 3:17:11 AM

I have just purchase Crysis 3 Hunter Edition for my PC and when I put the installation disk in my LG DVD the light just keeps flashing and auto play function doesn't work. The DVD rom itself is fine and auto play function works on all other game disks except any of the Crysis ones, including Crysis 1, Warhead, and Crysis 3. I'm astonished that this is happening!! I cannot figure out why these Crysis retail disks can't be read and installed on my computer with my DVD rom.
March 4, 2013 8:40:17 AM

twodragunns said:
I have just purchase Crysis 3 Hunter Edition for my PC and when I put the installation disk in my LG DVD the light just keeps flashing and auto play function doesn't work. The DVD rom itself is fine and auto play function works on all other game disks except any of the Crysis ones, including Crysis 1, Warhead, and Crysis 3. I'm astonished that this is happening!! I cannot figure out why these Crysis retail disks can't be read and installed on my computer with my DVD rom.

Do you have Origin already installed?
Because, I had similar symptoms with MOH2 and I'll almost guarantee it's because Origin won't install the game because it is itself not properly installed.
I ended-up returning MOH2 to EA because EA Support told me "Oh, so sad, too bad".
m
l
!