Im at the stage where CJ is racing Catalina and her new boyfriend and I am
getting the right royal shits in trying to beat it. Are there any other
missions I can try??? There is also the trucking one and stealing the money
off the courier but they are not really missions.

Andrew

---

Andrew Millar wrote:

> Im at the stage where CJ is racing Catalina and her new boyfriend and I am
> getting the right royal shits in trying to beat it. Are there any other
> missions I can try??? There is also the trucking one and stealing the money
> off the courier but they are not really missions.
>
> Andrew
>
> ---

you need to beat that mission with catalina for the game to progress.
One of the big secrets when you're in a powerful car is not to over
accelerate, specially on the bends. When I first started playing that
car would be a smoking wreck by the time I crossed the line. It's also
a good idea to learn how to spin the other cars, but try not to get
involved in too much body to body stuff. Stick with it, you will do it
eventually.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

"Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Im at the stage where CJ is racing Catalina and her new boyfriend and I am
> getting the right royal shits in trying to beat it. Are there any other
> missions I can try??? There is also the trucking one and stealing the
> money
> off the courier but they are not really missions.
>
> Andrew

There is a point near the beginning of the race where you can take a
shortcut down the winding road. Once you get ahead of the pack, don't drive
too fast, but not too slow and you should be able to finish in first without
too many problems...