When you get premium can you download the dlc indivdualy

benjock

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011
I want to get Battlefield premium, but because i live in rural australian i only get 15gb of internet a month. i realy want to get battlefield 3 premium for the cheap dlcs. anyway since i get so little i can only realy afford to download 1 dlc or 2 a months so i was wondering if i can download the dlcs that come with premium individualy?
Thank You

Solution
I'm pretty sure you cant, it will all count as updates and the game wont play until all updates have been installed. If you had bought premium before all the map packs had been released would have been ideal in your situation.

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

Yes you can on Origin you can buy the DLCs individualy for 15USD. Although you need to have BF3 installed and Origin online. The DLCs are online. Buy premium as its on sale 70 Percent off. I am on battlelog gw_rockstar_3, bear in mind I'm still kinda a newbie on BF3 but Im a PC Enthusiast

benjock

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011
I want to Buy Premium though not individualy sorry and i was wondering when you are downloading the dlcs you get with premium if you can download say aftermath 1 day and armoured kill the next not all in one download?

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

Personally I will be buying premium shortley but all I know is that once you have premium, you instantly get a DLCs. I dont think they would all try to download at the same though as it would not seem fast. So it probably will download in pieces for speed:)

nzl_jason c

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
I'm pretty sure you cant, it will all count as updates and the game wont play until all updates have been installed. If you had bought premium before all the map packs had been released would have been ideal in your situation.

Solution