Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Never Settle Reloaded Issues

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
February 27, 2013 9:36:55 PM

anyone else having issues with this promotion?? I waited 5 days for any response at all, and had to contact support. Then they said they'd send me codes within 24 hours. Next day they send me the wrong bundle and someone else's codes, all already redeemed. Now waiting on response once again. Promotion seems almost to good to be true, just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues.

Got this new rig and only SWTOR to play on it :/ 

While a good game I want to see Crysis 3!!!!

More about : settle reloaded issues

February 27, 2013 11:06:07 PM

Don't settle for that! Get on their case and demand satisfaction, never settle!
m
l
February 28, 2013 1:50:27 AM

withered3eye said:
anyone else having issues with this promotion?? I waited 5 days for any response at all, and had to contact support. Then they said they'd send me codes within 24 hours. Next day they send me the wrong bundle and someone else's codes, all already redeemed. Now waiting on response once again. Promotion seems almost to good to be true, just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues.

Got this new rig and only SWTOR to play on it :/ 

While a good game I want to see Crysis 3!!!!

Yep - got my Sapphire HD 7950 today, sent in the first code to AMD, got an email with my Crysis 3 code, went to redeem it and imagine by severe irritation when I got the same message. Imagine my further irritation to learn this has happened with many gamers. And then imagine my further irritation to learn that almost no one I've seen has reported AMD fixing the problem.
m
l
February 28, 2013 2:31:31 AM

claptrap22 said:
Yep - got my Sapphire HD 7950 today, sent in the first code to AMD, got an email with my Crysis 3 code, went to redeem it and imagine by severe irritation when I got the same message. Imagine my further irritation to learn this has happened with many gamers. And then imagine my further irritation to learn that almost no one I've seen has reported AMD fixing the problem.

Very frustrating, was one of the selling points of getting this card. I sure hope they fix our issues soon or I fear I'll be one upset camper!!!
m
l