Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2005 4:29:30 PM

Get out of your cellphone contract anytime in the USA

go to : http://www.celltradeusa.com

If you know someone stuck in a contract please pass this site to them.
They will be very thankful...
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:09:29 AM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:24:58 -0700, "Quick"
<quick7135-news@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

>My guess is that he's trying to set up a cell phone
>contract exchange site. For example you get out of
>your VZW contract by exchanging it for a Cingular
>contract if you wanted to move to Cingular. You
>register and he charges you for hooking you up
>with the person to trade contracts with? I'm assuming
>there is some possibility it's a screwy but legitimate
>thing. The site is titled exchange right?

Screwy? Yes. Legitimate? It's a matter of opinion.

If this is truly a contract trading program, you know damn well that
VZW and all other carriers will hold the *original* contract holder to
the terms contained therein, so participating in such a program would
require an inordinate amount of trust in strangers to comply with and
fulfill the terms of *your* contract. If they fail to do so, the
carrier will look to you for the balance of the contract term.

So the real question is how much trust is a sane person willing to put
into a spammer's hands? And this one spams a site that isn't even up
and running yet. A quick Google search found no such programs in
existence on the web, so it may be just this spammer's pipe dream
project that will never get off the ground.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:48:46 PM

Quick wrote:
> Oh... I must have missed the one that he was charging $200.

mmm... that was from upthread... it doesn't say much on the site. I did get
a one-line reply from Spamboy, and I replied to *his* reply asking what he
gets out of this deal - I don't think he's doing it out of the goodness of
his heart.

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"
!