Sign in with
Your question

What MMO should i play?

Last response: in Video Games
February 28, 2013 9:42:00 PM

If you could only play and pay for one MMO what would it be? I've tried most MMOs but i've been out of the loop for a while now. I'm trying to decide what one is worth starting back up or starting for the first time as of today 2/28/2013 ... if any at all. I like PVE and good PVP for a break between dungeons, raids, quests ect...

More about : mmo play

February 28, 2013 9:56:23 PM

The unfortunate truth is that WoW is still probably the best MMO. I would like to tell you that GW2 Rift or Swtor are better but for a comprehensive experience WoW really does deliver as much as it hurts me to say it.
If you want something different I'm playing Swtor atm because it does beat WoW in a few areas (storytelling and questing are far superior. And it of course wins on graphics because WoW is getting so old haha).
m
l
February 28, 2013 10:29:39 PM

I had 10 days free on MOP i just tried actually.... made a panda and... never picked it back up. Pokemon and pandas I just can't do.... maybe if i had a lvl 85 that i cared for ( not a death knight ). That's the reason i'm asking the question. I should have added that into the initial post.
m
l
Related resources
February 28, 2013 10:32:33 PM

There are so many free ones try all of them and come back if you don't find one you like.
m
l
March 1, 2013 2:03:53 AM

PlanetSide 1 but it's pretty badly populated right now. SOE for some reason decided to keep the sub price at 15 dollars, even though its sequel is free to play..
m
l
!