Any decent games for pc out there?

kuziwk

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
So i built a fancy new system, 7870 2gb paired with a i5-2500k spent weeks overclocking to get it right as i dont have alot of spair time to test which is why it took 2 weeks for the processor and card. anyways the only games i have right now are farcry3, ive already played mostly through BF3 so i installed it again but not really into playing through it again, i also have need for speed mostwanted 2012 edition however the graphics are Meh on this one compared to farcry 3. Is there any decent games that have been released in the last year for the casual gamer? Not into warcraft or anything like that. However i do like some multiplayer, but it seems consoles are mostly meant for multiplayer (i use to play a bit of halo 4) I did enjoy both crysis games, how is the third one?

I do like racing games however it doesn't look like anything decent has been released recently...whats going on with racing games for the pc?? Seems like everything is a poorly optimized console port with basic grahpics.

ZakX11

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
For racing games there is NFS Most wanted 2012 Burnout paradise and many others. wait for some days and get Bioshock infinite or get bioshock 1 and 2.
Battlefield for good vehicle warfare and CoD for CQC.
Stealth games ur style? then try splinter cell or hitman or dishonoured OR ghost recon series.
Mass effect , elder scrolls , kingdoms of amalur , fallout for your RPG fantasies.
GTA , saints row or Just cause for crazy open world action.
DmC for your hack and slash needs. Assassin's creed for a parkour themed history lesson. Borderlands for an FPS-RPG hybrid. FUEL , DiRT or PURE for offroad racing.

MajinCry

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Well, I'm going to recommend the best RTS ever made, because even though it's old, it has some mega scalability; ain't seen a rig good enough to run it on max settings for the many years it's been out.

Get Rome Total War, and jack up all the settings to max. See how big a battle you can get.

As for everything else, get a Directx9 game, then slam an enb on it. See how sexy you can make these 'old' games look.

Also, FreeSpace 2.

babsomotden

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013

Why not try the City Racing at gametop.com and Star Racing. I love them both. Though I have finished the all the games level. Tough but energizes my brain to work and speed up. Common, give it a try and thank me soon. :bounce: