computer crash error message

Lately the computer has been crashing sometimes when I click on a
link. I finally got an error message today that said "signal frequency is
out of
fh27.8 kz fv>52hz.

It was only on a short time, so I dont have it exact. Any suggestions.

I am using win xp pro, amd 1.2, video card msi ti4800se video
card.

thanks , Much regards Jerry

refresh rate went too high , lower monitor refresh rate to below 100Hz