i did not have any problems downloading the sa program but i can not for
the life of me get it to another cd

HELP....

i want to eventually put it on mp3

coach

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:48:15 -0500, Coach Mike Wyatt wrote:

> i did not have any problems downloading the sa program but i can not for
> the life of me get it to another cd
>
> HELP....
>
> i want to eventually put it on mp3

i'm having the same problem... none of my "music" programs recognise the
..wav files as .wav files :-(

bryan wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:48:15 -0500, Coach Mike Wyatt wrote:
>

> > i did not have any problems downloading the sa program but i can not for
> > the life of me get it to another cd
> >
> > HELP....
> >
> > i want to eventually put it on mp3
>
> i'm having the same problem... none of my "music" programs recognise the
> .wav files as .wav files :-(

okay, I just tried it again and for some reason it won't let me read
all tracks etc, but the one I managed to read I saved as a wav and
opened it in winamp.
I didn't find one problem once when downloading images (gifs) from the
net and that was if I didn't actually write .gif when saving it saved
a corrupt or empty file. Hence when saving stuff like this, including
jpgs from my camera I always title them by hand, so in this case say
slickrick.wav

the one that didn't work it didn't even try, just a blank file and
clicking on some tracks to play them it ticks off the seconds but
there is no sound and it doesn't read the disc.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look