Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2013 7:40:48 PM

Hello, i really need your help.

I was playing pc game a long time ago.. It's STRATEGY GAME

The icon of the game is two sword. You are able to play with all era's, from bones to robot..
I really want to play this game again, please help me. I try everythink but nothing. Just remember the icon of the game, and i know you can play all era's.. I was playing somewhere from 2001-2004.. I am desperate.

Thank in advance.

More about : strategy game

March 4, 2013 9:43:59 AM

Age of Empire I, II, III
March 4, 2013 2:22:26 PM

sanilmahambre said:
Age of Empire I, II, III

No. I downloaded all three game and neither is not the game what i looking for... And Rise of Nation is not my game.. I try Cossacks all parts, The Guild 1, 2 and much more and nothing.. :non: 

But thanks anyway. :)  ;) 
Related resources
March 4, 2013 5:38:41 PM

Empire Earth?
March 4, 2013 8:06:44 PM

corvak said:
Empire Earth?

Oh my God i thing this is my game. I must wait to download it. 500 mb. You are a hero, you saved me. I love you man (not gay) :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :hello:  :D 
March 4, 2013 9:06:00 PM

This is it!! Finally i found it! I don't know how to thank you. I want to give you 1000$.. You are the best. Thanks :love:  :kaola:  :hello:  :bounce:  :pt1cable: 
March 4, 2013 9:36:53 PM

viktor41 said:
This is it!! Finally i found it! I don't know how to thank you. I want to give you 1000$.. You are the best. Thanks :love:  :kaola:  :hello:  :bounce:  :pt1cable: 

Thank the developers, and spend less than $1000, by buying the game.

Though most of Tom's will disagree, there are certain cases where "downloading" a game as a demo, or in your case, to find an old favorite, is in the more acceptable side of the grey area, you should ALWAYS either delete the game or support the company.

(I mean, they made a game you love - you should support them by buying the game so they stay in business and know what sort of games to continue making.)
March 4, 2013 10:35:12 PM

I just found the original copy of empire earth lying under my bed the other day...lol
March 5, 2013 11:41:23 AM

Pretty sure its on GOG for ~$10. Original version doesn't like newer Windows very much.
March 5, 2013 1:14:52 PM

With GOG, there's no excuse to download games illegally IMHO. Sometimes devs release an old game for free (MechCommander, for instance), but when they're that old and cost about the same as a couple of pints yet give far more enjoyment, there's not really an excuse.
March 6, 2013 8:03:21 PM

diellur said:
With GOG, there's no excuse to download games illegally IMHO. Sometimes devs release an old game for free (MechCommander, for instance), but when they're that old and cost about the same as a couple of pints yet give far more enjoyment, there's not really an excuse.

+1 And here's the GOG link for $3.99

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/empire_earth_gold_edition
!