Sign in with
Your question

Is this graphic card good enough?

Last response: in Video Games
March 4, 2013 1:05:40 AM

I'm planning to get atleast a 500-600 desktop and i wanna know if this graphic card is good enough for a high quality mmo, like vindictus or dragon nest.
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)

AND also! are operating systems like windows 8 or 7 required? it costs like a 100 e.e!

More about : graphic card good

March 4, 2013 7:02:53 PM

The 650 is enough to run a game like vindictus and run it well, not sure if it will max it though.

If you are building a new rig then you will need an OS, if you are buying a pre-built one then they usually come with an OS unless otherwise stated. If you are upgrading an old rig then use the OS key from that and tell MSoft you replaced the mobo.
m
l
March 5, 2013 1:48:20 AM

jay_d said:
The 650 is enough to run a game like vindictus and run it well, not sure if it will max it though.

If you are building a new rig then you will need an OS, if you are buying a pre-built one then they usually come with an OS unless otherwise stated. If you are upgrading an old rig then use the OS key from that and tell MSoft you replaced the mobo.

How are you sur it will not max out? i thought it was perfect, perfect to be maxed out ;x
m
l
March 5, 2013 7:56:00 PM

I played the game with a 550Ti which is similar to a 650. At 1080p it ran well but if you put the AA up and certain details (cant remember which) it would start getting choppy when the action got heavy.

Why not ask some of the guys here to help you with a build, I'm pretty sure they could put something together for you with a better GPU that still fits in your budget?
m
l
!