Oh! What EA did to Need for Speed: Most Wanted??

bruce20

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
I just started playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) & after playing for a Bit I ran into a Pursuit, I thought a long Pursuit will give me more points & it actually did, But I soon realized (At Heat Level 6) that Unlike the Old Great Need for Speed: Most Wanted, there were """NO PURSUIT BREAKERS" in this one. :eek:

I was like, "Whaoo, How on earth would I Ever Evade Such Big Hot Pursuits in this game" ???????????

There are NO Pursuit Breakers & No Hiding Spots marked on the Map, so you just have to keep running. Its such a disappointment & to me, it makes the game just useless,

I mean think about it, you're on Level 6 Heat Pursuit, where Cop all over you + Fast Cops Racing Cars + Road Blocks + SUVs Come & Hit you + BIG (Really BIG) SWAT Cars in the Pursuit (That No matter what you hit them with, they just don't move in inch away to get you away). In all this, you're on a Slow to Medium Car, trying to just run away. No away, its just impossible. Such a disappointment.

And even the other Game Play is dumb. I couldn't find a Safe House so far. Previous NFS: MW was the Best & will remain the Best. In old one, you were given milestones to Hit the Next Number of Most Wanted Races, but in this one, its not clear, if I'm not wrong, you Just have to play any race you see on map to get to that point.

farhan782000

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Well, I didn't or haven't noticed the pursuit but the thing that was most disappointing to me was no customization. Come the hell on, what's the fun of street racing when you don't have scary tuned cars. All cars especially the Mercedes Benz's and Maserati's are kind of luxury cars. So, if those kind of cars are street racing, they'll look pathetic, won't they.