Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble with this mission on my second
playthrough... Problem being- I already provoked a gang war and took over
Glen Park and now when I start the mission and take Sweet there, there are
no Ballas to initiate the gang war the mission requires.... Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble with this mission on my second
> playthrough... Problem being- I already provoked a gang war and took over
> Glen Park and now when I start the mission and take Sweet there, there are
> no Ballas to initiate the gang war the mission requires.... Any
suggestions?

> Thanks in advance!

I am on my 4th playthrough and haven't gotten there yet, but i think glen
park should change back to a Balla territory when starting this mission. If
not walk around the street just above glen park, there should be plenty of
them.

jesse