Trading an AC3 Uplay Code!!!

husker apollo

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
i don't have an answer, but i have an ACIII code to trade also from the 660ti i bought last week. if anyones interested PM me. id like farcry 3 or crysis 3 but i'm open to any offers.

husker apollo

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
well it would be cooler if it were a steam key, so it'd be a lot easier to trade or gift. instead you need to redeem it through uplay. that said, no matter where you buy ACIII from, if ur gonna play it on PC you need to run uplay because Ubisoft requires always online DRM. so there's no way to avoid uplay and play the game. it's really just a convenience thing.

wanna trade :)

im receptive to older games even; i'd like to play stalker or metro 2033. would like the key to be used/have something new to play

Beanbaker

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
Kind of relevant...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way for me to get my code back? I purchased an MSI 670 OC edition and it came with the code for AC3. I downloaded it from the site, and threw away the code. From there, I tried playing it and now it's asking for a code again. I'm at a loss for what to do and super pissed that UPlay needed it again and I was too dumb to keep the paper.

husker apollo

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

check your email. there are actually 3 codes involved and its a pretty un-intuitive process.

the code on the paper u only use once for the website. then u get a code on that website do download it. then u get a third code in ur email for the uplay activation. it took me a minute to figure the whole thing out.

i still have another code by the way, microcenter hooked me up when i went back for a corsair k60 keyboard so i went ahead and used one.