[gta:sa] unwanted passenger!

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i saw some rube get knocked off of his sanchez and decided to jack his
bike. only problem was, we both picked it up at the same time and he
jumped on the back!

has this happened to anyone else?

bryan wrote:

> i saw some rube get knocked off of his sanchez and decided to jack his
> bike. only problem was, we both picked it up at the same time and he
> jumped on the back!
>
> has this happened to anyone else?

yup, a few times. Kinda fun really but I wish they would scream
hysterically when you drive off a cliff with them on the back :O)
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Tim

"bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
>i saw some rube get knocked off of his sanchez and decided to jack his
> bike. only problem was, we both picked it up at the same time and he
> jumped on the back!
>
> has this happened to anyone else?

Happens all the time.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:10:11 -0500, Tim wrote:

> "bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
>>i saw some rube get knocked off of his sanchez and decided to jack his
>> bike. only problem was, we both picked it up at the same time and he
>> jumped on the back!
>>
>> has this happened to anyone else?
>
> Happens all the time.

really?