Can you either play golf, tennis or baseball in SAn Andreas

---
14
answers
Last reply
More about play golf tennis baseball andreas

    In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:

    No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.

    Cheers,
    Rob

    "Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    > "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.

    And the option to play basketball mysteriously vanishes at some point in the
    game: basketballs stop spawning.

    --cleve

    Rob White wrote:
    > In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    > "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.

    Is Pool a sport? Cos you can play that as well! (And if Pool is a sport
    does that also mean Darts & Snooker are as well?........I spose they
    are.........cant wait for televised Bar Billiards championships !)

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

    In message <P0%Zd.112825$bu.37554@fed1read06>
    "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:

    > And the option to play basketball mysteriously vanishes at some point in the
    > game: basketballs stop spawning.

    They do!?!?

    How very odd, I might have to check all the sites I know of in the game
    to see if it's just one or all of them. Due to sheer boredom (Can't
    believe I'd ever say that about GTA:SA) I went from one to the other to
    beat my record.

    Perhaps the basketball is just doing a non-spawning trick like some of
    the vehicles do.

    Cheers,
    Rob
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <sv3_d.70385$ug2.60054@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>
    "M" <spam@spamme.com> wrote:

    > Is Pool a sport? Cos you can play that as well! (And if Pool is a sport
    > does that also mean Darts & Snooker are as well?........I spose they
    > are.........cant wait for televised Bar Billiards championships !)

    It is yeah and I suppose we'll also have to include the Ammu-Nation
    shooting range as a sporting event too, as a lot of people seem to
    think that's a sport.

    And base jumping/parachuting/skydiving/free falling, whatever you wanna
    call it is classed as an "Extreme Sport", along with BMX.

    Anyone think Rockstar are trying to take our minds off killing sprees
    by making CJ an athlete?

    Cheers,
    Rob
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Rob White schrieb:

    Hoi.

    > It is yeah and I suppose we'll also have to include the Ammu-Nation
    > shooting range as a sporting event too, as a lot of people seem to
    > think that's a sport.
    >
    > And base jumping/parachuting/skydiving/free falling, whatever you wanna
    > call it is classed as an "Extreme Sport", along with BMX.

    And of course, the one, that has been at least since GTA III:
    Car racing!

    CU, Venty
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > In message <P0%Zd.112825$bu.37554@fed1read06>
    > "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:
    >
    >> And the option to play basketball mysteriously vanishes at some point in
    >> the
    >> game: basketballs stop spawning.
    >
    > They do!?!?
    >
    > How very odd, I might have to check all the sites I know of in the game
    > to see if it's just one or all of them. Due to sheer boredom (Can't
    > believe I'd ever say that about GTA:SA) I went from one to the other to
    > beat my record.
    >
    > Perhaps the basketball is just doing a non-spawning trick like some of
    > the vehicles do.

    Haven't seen a basketball in months, and someone else in here confirmed
    there is indeed a bug. No idea what triggered it. Someday, when I play
    through again, I'll keep an eye on the problem and see if I can figure it
    out.

    --cleve
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:36:03 -0800, "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:

    >"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >> In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    >> "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.
    >>

    >And the option to play basketball mysteriously vanishes at some point in the
    >game: basketballs stop spawning.
    >
    >--cleve

    Have you saved your game at Madd Doggs mansion?

    There is a bug which prevents basketballs from spawning when you save
    your game at the mansion. It has happened to me. I also suspect that
    it triggers the bug that stops you from working out at the gym.

    Kaz
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:51:20 +1100, Kaz <four40@spacenet.net.au>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:36:03 -0800, "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:
    >

    >>"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >>> In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    >>> "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.
    >>>

    >>And the option to play basketball mysteriously vanishes at some point in the
    >>game: basketballs stop spawning.
    >>
    >>--cleve
    >>
    >Have you saved your game at Madd Doggs mansion?
    >
    >There is a bug which prevents basketballs from spawning when you save
    >your game at the mansion. It has happened to me. I also suspect that
    >it triggers the bug that stops you from working out at the gym.
    >
    >Kaz

    I have friends that have successfully saved at the mansion,
    no problems...I haven't, from glitch paranoia.....
    Also, a careful balance of all activities, plus not maxing on muscle
    all the time, I have yet to lose basketballs or the ability to play.
    Same with pool, no problemas.
    Had the workout glitch first play-through, now balance everything.
    Not to much muscle, not too fat, etc.
    96% finished
    Can have lap-dances as well. I remember that hanging up the Game
    before too.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <3nji31pv5jnaa5hkc015blru3ha2so9773@4ax.com>
    Luke §ynchronizer <Luke @TheForce.com> wrote:

    > Can have lap-dances as well. I remember that hanging up the Game
    > before too.
    > L§

    and I've got no idea why. It doesn't even get as far as loading the
    interior, so it makes me wonder if this club is a Police-only affair
    that requires CJ to be wearing the cop uniform.

    The Las Venturas strip club works okay though for some reason.

    Cheers,
    Rob
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Rob White wrote:
    > In message <3nji31pv5jnaa5hkc015blru3ha2so9773@4ax.com>
    > Luke §ynchronizer <Luke @TheForce.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Can have lap-dances as well. I remember that hanging up the Game
    >> before too.
    >> L§

    > and I've got no idea why. It doesn't even get as far as loading the
    > interior, so it makes me wonder if this club is a Police-only affair
    > that requires CJ to be wearing the cop uniform.
    >
    > The Las Venturas strip club works okay though for some reason.

    Pig Pen in LS works fine for me.......ugly looking ho's but there you
    go........

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Where do you do triathlon?

    "Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > In message <yNVZd.621$C7.358@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    > "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > No. The only sports available are basketball and a triathlon.
    >

    > Cheers,
    > Rob
    > --
    > .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
    > | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
    > | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

    ---
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <FAv_d.2331$C7.2066@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Where do you do triathlon?

    Apparently there's two to do, but I've done the one which is based near
    the lighthouse in south-western Los Santos.

    Cheers,
    Rob
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > In message <FAv_d.2331$C7.2066@news-server.bigpond.net.au>
    > "Andrew Millar" <andrewmillar79@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Where do you do triathlon?
    >
    > Apparently there's two to do, but I've done the one which is based near
    > the lighthouse in south-western Los Santos.

    The other is on the small beach with the pier that has the wheelchair on it,
    N of LS.

    I think both are weekends only. Check the day of the week. (L1?)

    --cleve

Virus Games Antivirus Database Video Games