[gta:sa] bullet-proof cars

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

the properties of bullet/fire/explosion/damage proof cars aren't permanent! :-(

i took denise out for a date and on my return to my safe house, i reversed
my "everything-proof" admiral in the garage and noticed the bumper hanging
off. i shot it just to make sure and sure enough, it started burning...
what a bummer, especially as i had just got denise to 100%

double :-(

In message <pan.2005.03.17.22.16.12.683503@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan>
bryan <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote:

> the properties of bullet/fire/explosion/damage proof cars aren't permanent! :-

Some of them stay bulletproof, or flame proof or damage proof, but
others seem to lose their strength.

I've noticed that BP/FP/DP cars don't seem to like being modified
either.

Cheers,
Rob

TRENDING THREADS