Is this computer good enough for hard gaming?

weekgamer

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
my old computer broke and im about to get a new one but i am just thinking is this computer good
here it is:

StoreGamer PHENOM II X4 965 8GB HD7850 SNIPER V2 EDITION

· AMD PHENOM II X4 965 3.4G SNIPER V2 EDITION
· Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
· KINGSTON HYPERX PREDATOR 8GB (2x4GB) 1866MHZ
· 1000GB SATAII 7200RPM 64MB
· XFX HD7850 1GB GDDR5
· ASUS DRW-24B5ST 24X DVDRW
· ZALMAN Z9 PLUS 4x120MM FAN CONTROL ATX
· 4 x Zalman 120mm fans (3 x blue led)
· Chieftec 700W 80 powersource

and sorry my english is not very good im from finland

for gaming its ok. going intel would give you slightly more across the board as far as fps goes but would cost a bit more.
also buying pre built means you are very limited in what you can get for the money. i know Finland is comparatively expensive for hardware, but still you should still be able to save a few raha(?) if you buy the parts and build your own system or at the very least get more performance for the same money.

weekgamer

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
i know its pretty easy to build a custom pc, but just thinkin is it worth the effort because i dont have much money on me and the pc in the first message is pre built, costs 729,0 euros 100euros on sale right now and the website it`s on is relatively cheap. and my friend recently built a gaming pc it runs all the latest games and is very good and costed about 1000euros i dont have that much money. just tought if i can get the hardware for the same money that the pre built one costs would it be worth the effort? how much better would it be?

If you built the PC yourself it would cost around £400-450 in the UK inc. VAT @ 20% I thin Finish VAT is 25% so I think you would save at least 200 euros if you built it yourself. As for how good it is it is similar to what I have now and its good for gaming on high-ultra on anything I have played and thats @ 2560x1440 res. but I suspect it will start to struggle towards the end of the year (and with crysis 3). But if you don't mind dropping to medium settings later this year then it will last at least a couple of years.