Solved

One more crysis 3 question.

Hello,
i know this has been asked dozens of times but i am another crysis lover and am wondering if my comp can run crysis 3 on low to medium settings at a resolution of under 1440 X 900. the reason i ask this is because i have seen people play it on an intel core 2 duo. but i am doubtful if my particular version of duo(E4700) will run it. i have tried checking it on systemrequirementlabs and other sites but the answer is not really conclusive. so please help. here are my specs.

intel core 2 duo E4700 @2.6 ghz
2gb RAM
ATI HD 6670 DDR3 1GB.
win 7 ultimate x86

thank you in advance.
max.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about crysis question
  1. What's your operating system?
  2. windows 7 of course. sorry, forgot to mention it. win 7 ultimate x86.
  3. well guys? i wanna buy it today. so please help. anybody know if i can run it?
  4. the 6670 will run crysis 3 at 20fps on low settings @720p. so no...
    maybe you should look up toms hardwares crysis gfx card round up on the main page.
  5. well mate, thanks for the reply. but i cant afford to buy another card at least for 3 months more. so can you tell me if i would be able to run it on at least 800 x 600 ( i have a 19 inch monitor ) with shadows and AA turned off?
  6. Best answer
    It may be borderline playable with the lowest everything settings but you will not enjoy the game with lag you will get.
  7. ok man, thanks for your help.
  8. Best answer selected by maxdesolate.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Crysis Video Games