GTA:VC Wierd Experiance

I've been having a really wierd experiance on my PC version of
GTA:Vice City. I was in a 6 star police chase, which lasted about
half an hour.

I now have a police helicopter following me everywhere I go. I have
died, been busted, drowned, attempted missions, etc, and this
helicopter just won't go away.

I have shot it with my rocket launcher, machine gun, sniper rifle, and
anything else I've picked up. It doesn't shoot at me or drop the SWAT
team, and if i get in a 3 star plus police chase another helicopter
appears and does the shooting.

I have done the missions in the Stadium with this helicopter floating
in the middle of the Arena. The first time I shot it with a rocket,
it split in two, and there were two of these ghost choppers following
me. The second one disappered when I died.

Does anybody know what's going on? Has this happened to anyone
before?
Thanks in advance!

Cyrus

In article <4a1adce6.0503191503.24183f70@posting.google.com>,
donnie.thorne@gmail.com (King of Albatrosses) wrote:

> I've been having a really wierd experiance on my PC version of
> GTA:Vice City. I was in a 6 star police chase, which lasted about
> half an hour.
>
> I now have a police helicopter following me everywhere I go. I have
> died, been busted, drowned, attempted missions, etc, and this
> helicopter just won't go away.
>
> I have shot it with my rocket launcher, machine gun, sniper rifle, and
> anything else I've picked up. It doesn't shoot at me or drop the SWAT
> team, and if i get in a 3 star plus police chase another helicopter
> appears and does the shooting.
>
> I have done the missions in the Stadium with this helicopter floating
> in the middle of the Arena. The first time I shot it with a rocket,
> it split in two, and there were two of these ghost choppers following
> me. The second one disappered when I died.
>
> Does anybody know what's going on? Has this happened to anyone
> before?
> Thanks in advance!

lol They're coming to take you away. That is definitely odd.

I played VC on ps2 for about 2 years, and nothing like this happened.
Anything that was there during a mission/chase/crime spree vanished
after being busted or dead. The only thing one could attribute it to is
either mods or cheats being that its on pc.

hth,

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

King of Albatrosses wrote:
> I've been having a really wierd experiance on my PC version of
> GTA:Vice City. I was in a 6 star police chase, which lasted about
> half an hour.
>
> I now have a police helicopter following me everywhere I go. I have
> died, been busted, drowned, attempted missions, etc, and this
> helicopter just won't go away.
>
> I have shot it with my rocket launcher, machine gun, sniper rifle, and
> anything else I've picked up. It doesn't shoot at me or drop the SWAT
> team, and if i get in a 3 star plus police chase another helicopter
> appears and does the shooting.
>
> I have done the missions in the Stadium with this helicopter floating
> in the middle of the Arena. The first time I shot it with a rocket,
> it split in two, and there were two of these ghost choppers following
> me. The second one disappered when I died.
>
> Does anybody know what's going on? Has this happened to anyone
> before?
> Thanks in advance!

Well if you lasted 1/2 an hour with a 6 star wanted level and if I was Chief
of Police I would get a helicopter to follow you 24/7.......hell........I
would even throw in the army!

Have you tried doing Brown Thunder and using the Hunter to blow it away?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?