USB Overclocking

Hey guys, got myself a diamond back mouse and i was wondering how to overclock my usb ports, i got a gigabyte GA-8I915G-DUO Board. Thanks for your help.

Skidd
----------------
P4 LGA775 2.8ghz
Gigabyte 915G Chipset
1GB Samsung DDR400
Nvidia Geforce 6600GT
5 answers Last reply
More about overclocking
  1. You won't ever notice the difference

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
  3. and some gamers are complete retards.

go tell your alien brothers, that ronnie cordova says they're gay!!! <A HREF="http://sockbaby.com" target="_new"> sock baby </A>
  4. From these two statements:

"<b>Some gamers swear by raising the USB rate for making the mouse more responsive!</b>",

and

"<b>some gamers are complete retards.</b>"

I have derived the following statment:

<b>Gamers, who swear by raising the USB rate to make the mouse more responsive, are complete retards!</b>

If it's USB2, no need to OC and can cause more problems than it's worth.

There is only very minor improvent from PS2 to USB1 or 2 in regards to mouse or similar device operation.

<font color=red><b>DCB</b></font color=red><font color=white><b>_</b></font color=white><font color=blue><b>AU</b></font color=blue>
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Overclocking USB Gigabyte