LG 8000 Question

Viper

Dose any one know what the latest firmware is for the LG 8000? Dose it
really matter if you keep getting the firmware updated when a new version
gets released? What dose it improve, change, ect.??

Frankster

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

The generally accepted rule of thumb is: if it's working good for you don't
worry about it.

Having said that, I would recommend the first upgrade just because so many
bugs are usually found on the first rolled out version. After that, usually
less.

The first 8000s were rolled out with T80VZV04. The first (and current)
version is T80VZV05.

-Frank

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 18:36:59 GMT, "Viper" <user@user.net> wrote:

>Dose any one know what the latest firmware is for the LG 8000? Dose it
>really matter if you keep getting the firmware updated when a new version
>gets released? What dose it improve, change, ect.??

I agree with Frankster. If your phone has no issues it is not wise to
upgrade the firmware. More can go wrong than right.