I NEED TO KNOW HOW ?????????????????????????

Hitman_4761

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
hello guys
one of my friend had bought FAR CRY 2 and i was thinking to install it on my computer :D :D :D

i search the web and found that my PC Can't run it ,

MY= > spec

Intel Pentium D 2.67GHz

ATI Xpress 200

2 GB RAM "DDR2"

-------------------------------------------
my question is that is there any way to play this game on my OLD PC :kaola:

i have swift shader 3 but i have not tried it yet !

plzzz help me suggest me any TWEAK or TRICK to play this game on my PC

i don't care about the resolution , texture , ... etc .... i just want to play the game

thanks guys

Solution
Find out if you have a spare slot for a video card and which kind, PCI Express x16 most likely. If you have one, you should be able to find an old 3.0 shader model card for around $30 bucks if you look around. PCI Express 2.0 and 3.0 are backwards compatible.

I like getting the most out of old hardware. I played Skyrim and Diablo 3 on a computer with a single-core cpu and all but memory under specified requirements.

crookedmouth

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
Find out if you have a spare slot for a video card and which kind, PCI Express x16 most likely. If you have one, you should be able to find an old 3.0 shader model card for around $30 bucks if you look around. PCI Express 2.0 and 3.0 are backwards compatible.

I like getting the most out of old hardware. I played Skyrim and Diablo 3 on a computer with a single-core cpu and all but memory under specified requirements.

Solution