Should i buy Battlefield 3 or wait till Battlefield 4 release?

mo7amed3211

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
i know its very late to buy battlefield 3 but i wanted to wait till all DLC's release

( the problem is a lot of people bought the game and found out that the codes to activate the game is invalid )

i am worried that if i buy this game maybe i won't have any luck and find out that the code is invalid )

i really want to play this game but like this i am not sure

Solution
They had BF3 Premium for $25 this weekend. Check Amazon and check Origin. I've seen it this low. This will get you good and trained for BF4 when it comes out.
if your gonna buy premium then you will get more maps for your money.
bf4 will likely be very little in the way of different as it will probably be using frostbite 2 engine as bf3 only shows it off at about 30% of the whole. bf4 will likely add another 25% as far as visual quality and optimization goes but nothing as far as game mechanics. yes it will have new vehicles and weapons but the game itself is likely not to change much.
its still 8 months away from launch so theres plenty of time to get the best out of bf3 so i would say if you can live with origin then buy bf3.
remember some things you will need.
use a supported browser. ie9/10 and chrome seem to give the least as far as overhead and compatibility go.
browser add ons, there are 2 of them that need to be kept up to date.
bf3 configurator. it will help you optimize your gaming experience. (best feature it can limit your max fps to 60, which reduces fps bounce and droop).

husker apollo

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
not only do i own the game on 360 (no DLC tho i did buy the launch edition w/ karkland) i just paid another $60 literally last night for the premium edition. i like it that much. bf4 is a ways out, the last dlc pack isn't even out yet (it will be tmmw), and i don't feel bad about missing the sale that apparently ran this weekend.

7770 will run bf3 at 1366/768 medium to high settings, not high if you want a minimum of 30 fps on larger maps like guf of oman . you will also need a quad core at 2.6 or better. anything less and the game will crumple on anything over 16 players on the map.
so list your full specs...

mo7amed3211

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
i am going to buy it ( but i am afraid that someone putted any code by luck and find out that the online pass code is invalid ) a lot of people had same issue and EA didn't do anything ( maybe if i found out the code is invalid i will put any code till i get into the multiplayer )
i just wish to be lucky and find out that the code is valid

thats a myth mate, the people finding they have an invalid key often buy it from an unreputable online retailer or buy it from a superstor where the game has been opend and removed from the box. then people that work in the store then have access to the product manual which has the number stamped in it. they then use it and an unwary buyer ends up getting a game they cant register.

you can however get in touch with e.a's online irc and they will sort it out inside 10 mins. i found them very helpful when my copy of battlefield 2 didnt register and got already used message. even though the box was sealed.

if you buy direct from origin you wont have any issue. i guarantee it.