Get inside the carcrusher in GTA III

Hi all.

For those who still wonder what's inside the car crusher in
Liberty City, there's an easy way to find out:

Enter the RC Toy Van and then drive your RC car to the area,
where the crane at the crusher picks up the cars. The crane will
pick up your RC car and the camera will follow. You can get a
brief glimpse, right before your RC car explodes.

Not too much of excitement.

There's actually water inside the car crusher. Don't know why
this is.

CU, Venty

In message <4245e38b$0$1146$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>
Martin Ebnoether <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote:

> For those who still wonder what's inside the car crusher in
> Liberty City, there's an easy way to find out:

Use the look-through-walls-with-a-sniper-rifle trick.

I'll have to see if it works here, but using the trick to go through
walls after inputting the speed up gameplay code could work.

The Top-Fun vans do respawn after completion don't they?

Cheers,
Rob