SCREEN SETTING FOR GW G6 333MHZ

Of late and for an unknown reason my computer keeps resetting its screen
size from 1024 by 768 pixels to 640 by 480 pixels and to my knowledge the
only thing I have done is upgrade to Norton 2002 System Works which I bought
in a yard sale and I upgraded to W98 SE from W98 as in bought an external WD
120 gig HD for my storage. I have gone in and deleted the driver in Display
adapters and have reinstalled MPACT and sometimes it works and sometimes I
have to re do it several times before it works. I have "go back" but even
that won't restore the correct display settings. Any one have any ideas on
how I could solve this? Thanks for any comments!

--
Lee

Replace the CMOS battery in the system. It may be failing.

"Lee Bray" <l.bray@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Of late and for an unknown reason my computer keeps resetting its screen
> size from 1024 by 768 pixels to 640 by 480 pixels and to my knowledge the
> only thing I have done is upgrade to Norton 2002 System Works which I
bought
> in a yard sale and I upgraded to W98 SE from W98 as in bought an external
WD
> 120 gig HD for my storage. I have gone in and deleted the driver in
Display
> adapters and have reinstalled MPACT and sometimes it works and sometimes I
> have to re do it several times before it works. I have "go back" but even
> that won't restore the correct display settings. Any one have any ideas
on
> how I could solve this? Thanks for any comments!
>
> --
> Lee

Thanks Ed will go get one tomorrow, hopefully it will correct the problems!
Glad to see you are still around helping! Us old farts need all we can get
(laughing)......

--
Lee