folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
I found some foam tape at my local hardware store and it worked wonders to get rid of the condensation in my old computer. You could probably find some in the plumbing section of most hardware stores. It was pretty much 1/8 inch black foam with an adhesive side :)
Wrap that around your block and tubing, lol.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Ive got your condensation issue solved. I took very small PVC pipe "Hot Water type" and made a grid that basicallytakes the place of the hoses. Then I ran the hoses inside the pipes. A bit tricky but it worked. Ive been running some really low temps and its hot and humid as hell here today. No condensation on the PVC. My batteries arent charged on my Digital camera, but when they do I will get you some pics.

<font color=green>NED FLANDERS FOR PRESIDENT</font color=green> Its justa nother gansta PARTY!
Intel P4 Extreme(3.73)@<font color=green>5.6Ghz</font color=green>
Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
Crucial Ballistix DDR2 667@DDR2 855

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Take a piece of your hose with you to make sure it will fit inside

<font color=green>NED FLANDERS FOR PRESIDENT</font color=green> Its justa nother gansta PARTY!
Asus P5AD2-E-Premium

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I should have told you to try and make the PVC grid have a very slight decline so that any condensation that occurs inside the pipe will drip down and collect outside the case. I have mine so that the two return lines have a cup under them outside the case.

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium