LG vx8100 release date-- July 11th?

Contacted the local VZW store yesterday and the guy said vx8100 will be
released this Monday, on the 11th of July.... I asked em: IS THIS AN
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE? He responded-- Well, that's what it says on the
Verizon website. I have yet to find it on the Verizon website... call
your local stores and reply back if you hear anything, thanks.

-Xy

Hoops

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Just bought the moto e815 (replacing an sprint sanyo 8100). the salesperson
told me 7/11 on the 8100 as well. would like to see both in my hands before
i make a final choice. frankly, i took a flier on the 815 figuring i'd at
least put it thru a decent run thru b4 the 8100 came out.