GTA 2 and Windows Xp Pro

Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
> How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?

Download updated version here:
http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

CU, Venty

"Martin Ebnoether" <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote in message
> Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
> > How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?
> >

> Download updated version here:
> http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
>
> CU, Venty

Thanx

"Speedy_The_Great" <Speedy@Speedstar.net> wrote in message

> "Martin Ebnoether" <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote in message
> > Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
> > > How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?
> > >

> > Download updated version here:
> > http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
> >
> > CU, Venty
> >

> Thanx

Dloded and installed it. It runs, But every so often I get swaped back to my
desktop. What could be causing this?

Speedy_The_Great wrote:

> Dloded and installed it. It runs, But every so often I get swaped
> back to my desktop. What could be causing this?

Something running in the background like virus scanner, spyware shield,
firewall, spyware etc etc etc........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?