GTA 2 and Windows Xp Pro

How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?
4 answers Last reply
More about windows

    Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
    > How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?

    Download updated version here:
    http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

    CU, Venty

    "Martin Ebnoether" <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote in message
    > Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
    > > How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?
    > >

    > Download updated version here:
    > http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
    >
    > CU, Venty

    Thanx

    "Speedy_The_Great" <Speedy@Speedstar.net> wrote in message

    > "Martin Ebnoether" <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote in message
    > > Speedy_The_Great schrieb:
    > > > How can I get GTA2 to work with Windows XP Pro?
    > > >

    > > Download updated version here:
    > > http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
    > >
    > > CU, Venty
    > >

    > Thanx

    Dloded and installed it. It runs, But every so often I get swaped back to my
    desktop. What could be causing this?

    Speedy_The_Great wrote:

    > Dloded and installed it. It runs, But every so often I get swaped
    > back to my desktop. What could be causing this?

    Something running in the background like virus scanner, spyware shield,
    firewall, spyware etc etc etc........

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Games Windows XP Video Games