PC version of SA to have better MP3 integration

Hi all

Haven't been on here for a while, I've been trying not to learn too much
about SA before the PC release.

I just read that the MP3 integration on the PC version is going to be much
better, and in a way that would allay my fears over the rubbish soundtrack.
Apparently you will be able to specify a folder on your hard drive to be
used to take tracks from, but rather than just play them like VC does,
you'll get DJs talking and weather reports etc in between the songs.

Sounds pretty good to me, I just hope it's true.

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=983

Chris Wright schrieb:

Hi.

> I just read that the MP3 integration on the PC version is going to be much
> better, and in a way that would allay my fears over the rubbish soundtrack.
> Apparently you will be able to specify a folder on your hard drive to be
> used to take tracks from, but rather than just play them like VC does,
> you'll get DJs talking and weather reports etc in between the songs.

*jealous*
Why then can't I use a USB-Drive/Stick with MP3s on the PS2? D'Oh!

CU, Venty