Camera for Samsung i730 broadband phone

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
July 6, 2005 6:00:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

I saw that all of the prototypes of the Samsung i730 had a 1 megapixel
camera, so I am very disappointed that the model Verizon is selling
does not have a camera. Has anyone heard anything about Verizon
planning on selling a version of this phone with a camera?
Thanks
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 26, 2005 7:01:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

I definitely want a camera. I have a baby due in a few months and I
want to be able to capture those magic moments at all times. I know
that I will never carry a digital camera with me everywhere I go. Has
anyone heard any more recent news on Verizon's Samsung i730 coming out
with a version with a camera? I hear the phone is awesome, but I
really, really want to hold out for a camera.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 27, 2005 6:22:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

Heard just today, that it is planned for release two months out. That would
make it October 1. The phone has the camera window capped, but heard it is
strongly being considered for later release. Heard the camera was awesome
as well (at least in the proto-types) dr.
--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

"nosher1" <nosher1@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I definitely want a camera. I have a baby due in a few months and I
> want to be able to capture those magic moments at all times. I know
> that I will never carry a digital camera with me everywhere I go. Has
> anyone heard any more recent news on Verizon's Samsung i730 coming out
> with a version with a camera? I hear the phone is awesome, but I
> really, really want to hold out for a camera.

a b Ô Samsung
August 1, 2005 5:47:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

Where did you here that the camera version of the Samsung i730 is
coming out October 1st? Was it a reliable source?

dr.news wrote:
> Heard just today, that it is planned for release two months out. That would
> make it October 1. The phone has the camera window capped, but heard it is
> strongly being considered for later release. Heard the camera was awesome
> as well (at least in the proto-types) dr.
> --
> dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
> used to)
> If I can help: dr.news@better-price.biz.delete-the-obvious or thru this
> notes forum.
> home of the better priced phone and service:
> http://free.better-price.biz
>
> "nosher1" <nosher1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >I definitely want a camera. I have a baby due in a few months and I
> > want to be able to capture those magic moments at all times. I know
> > that I will never carry a digital camera with me everywhere I go. Has
> > anyone heard any more recent news on Verizon's Samsung i730 coming out
> > with a version with a camera? I hear the phone is awesome, but I
> > really, really want to hold out for a camera.

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
August 3, 2005 6:59:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

Reliable? I wouln't hold my breath, because things change. My reliable
source has the i730 now without the camera of course; because he didn't want
to wait either. FWIW dr.
--

!