Notice to anyone who has pre-ordered SA on Amazon!

I pre-ordered San Andreas for the PC from Amazon.co.uk at the beginning of
March, and the price was £29.99 - a total of £31.98 including delivery.

I thought I'd just check on the order today, and found that the price on
Amazon has now gone down to £24.99 (£26.98 including delivery), so I
cancelled and re-ordered it, saving a fiver.

I don't know whether or not Amazon would have been nice about it and only
charged me the lower rate when the delivery came in. Maybe they would have,
but I thought it was better to make sure I'd saved a fiver than take the
chance.

Just thought I'd pass the information on in case anyone else was in the same
boat.

Cheers

Chris

> I thought I'd just check on the order today, and found that the price on
> Amazon has now gone down to £24.99 (£26.98 including delivery), so I
> cancelled and re-ordered it, saving a fiver.

At play.com it's even cheaper (24.99 including delivery).

And no, I do not work for them.

Bram
--
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:31:14 +0000, Bram wrote:

>> I thought I'd just check on the order today, and found that the price
>> on Amazon has now gone down to £24.99 (£26.98 including delivery), so
>> I cancelled and re-ordered it, saving a fiver.
>>
> At play.com it's even cheaper (24.99 including delivery).
>
> And no, I do not work for them.

cheers, mate... i've just pre-ordered it :)

Chris Wright is very wrong; but Chris Wong is very wright! Right?
Me writ no not a wrong wrighter wright? Wong! That's Not Wright at all.

> At play.com it's even cheaper (24.99 including delivery).
>
> And no, I do not work for them.
>
> Bram

Nice one Bram, I've cancelled my Amazon order again and pre-ordered from
Play.com instead. Thanks for saving me a couple of quid - when I buy that
extra pint I'll raise the glass to you!

Cheers

Chris

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in message
>> At play.com it's even cheaper (24.99 including delivery).
>>
>> And no, I do not work for them.
>>
>> Bram
>
> Nice one Bram, I've cancelled my Amazon order again and pre-ordered from
> Play.com instead. Thanks for saving me a couple of quid - when I buy that
> extra pint I'll raise the glass to you!
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

Will you have time to go to a pub when you get the game?

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message

> "Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in message
>>> At play.com it's even cheaper (24.99 including delivery).
>>>
>>> And no, I do not work for them.
>>>
>>> Bram
>>
>> Nice one Bram, I've cancelled my Amazon order again and pre-ordered from
>> Play.com instead. Thanks for saving me a couple of quid - when I buy that
>> extra pint I'll raise the glass to you!
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Will you have time to go to a pub when you get the game?

Good point there, it might have to be a beer from the off-licence.