Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?

Tags:
  • Verizon
  • Wireless
  • Internet Service Providers
  • Product
Last response: in Network Providers
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 2:29:38 PM

Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?

You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com

:-)

More about : stuck verizon wireless contract

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 3:47:57 PM

Cc'd to Dipwad.

theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
> Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
>
> You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com

Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
although we traded a couple emails back and forth.

I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the site
sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy is
doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking to
get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no reason
for me to sign up with him and find out.

Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell us
exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have the
balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.

--
JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 5:05:24 PM

I have reported this Spamming Bunghole to Google Abuse. Hopefully his Google
account will be eliminated soon.

> Cc'd to Dipwad.
>
> theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
>> Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
>>
>> You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
> Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
> although we traded a couple emails back and forth.
>
> I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the
> site sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy
> is doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking
> to get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no
> reason for me to sign up with him and find out.
>
> Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell
> us exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have
> the balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.
>
> --
> JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> Coming to you from Southern California's High Desert, where the
> temperatures are as high as the gas prices! / 888.480.4NET (4638)
>
> "Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 8:09:36 PM

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:47:57 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>Cc'd to Dipwad.
>
>theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
>> Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
>>
>> You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
>Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
>although we traded a couple emails back and forth.
>
>I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the site
>sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy is
>doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking to
>get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no reason
>for me to sign up with him and find out.
>
>Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell us
>exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have the
>balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.

Expecting full disclosure from a spammer, huh? Yeah, I know, it's
nice to dream.;-) I now understand why AOL cut its users off from
direct newsgroup access. But it seems the worst of their lot still
manage to find a way to spew.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 10:41:23 PM

I've also reported him to AOL as well. What a complete jerkoff!!!
Still SPAMMING I SEE Jr? Dont waste your time folks . Its gonna cost you
even more money to go nowhere with this joke program.. This guy just keeps
on SPAMMING
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 10:45:46 PM

If you get into the process far enough, he charges a Listing Fee for you to
Post on his site. your particular Contract Situation and What you offer to
get out But you cant find out how much until you go all the way, which I
wasnt doing.

Heck if you wanna do that, go on EBAY and make a listing in Cellular Phones
for .01 and state your case. Get alot more exposure, for almost nothing.
Start the auction at .01, if someone wants to talk to you they pay a penny,
which I bet youd cheerfully refund.

> Cc'd to Dipwad.
>
> theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
> > Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
> >
> > You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com
>
> Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
> although we traded a couple emails back and forth.
>
> I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the
site
> sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy is
> doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking to
> get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no reason
> for me to sign up with him and find out.
>
> Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell
us
> exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have the
> balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.
>
> --
> JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> Coming to you from Southern California's High Desert, where the
> temperatures are as high as the gas prices! / 888.480.4NET (4638)
>
> "Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 8, 2005 12:37:00 AM

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:41:23 -0400, "PDA Man" <pdaman@man.net> wrote:

>I've also reported him to AOL as well.

Don't forget Jaguar Technologies, his web hosting provider.

abuse@jaguarpc.com
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 8, 2005 1:21:25 AM

wrote:

>Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
>although we traded a couple emails back and forth.

Steve,

I just found this on his "Press Release" page for June 28, 2005.

"(Celltradeusa.com is always Free to register, but is a paid
subscription service that helps to avoid $150-250 termination fees.
Celltradeusa.com fees are 19.99 for the person getting out of their
contract and always Free for the person getting In.) For further
information, go to www.celltradeusa.com and please speak with Eric
Wurtenberg at 1-888-991-6177)"
!