Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?

Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?

You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com

:-)
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone stuck verizon wireless contract

    Cc'd to Dipwad.

    theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
    > Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
    >
    > You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com

    Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
    although we traded a couple emails back and forth.

    I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the site
    sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy is
    doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking to
    get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no reason
    for me to sign up with him and find out.

    Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell us
    exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have the
    balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.

    --
    JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

    "Life's like an hourglass glued to the table" --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"

    I have reported this Spamming Bunghole to Google Abuse. Hopefully his Google
    account will be eliminated soon.

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:47:57 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
    wrote:

    >Cc'd to Dipwad.
    >
    >theclearanceguy@aol.com wrote:
    >> Anyone Stuck in a Verizon Wireless Contract?
    >>
    >> You can go to http://www.celltradeusa.com
    >
    >Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
    >although we traded a couple emails back and forth.
    >
    >I'm still pretty well convinced it's a scam. The basic idea behind the site
    >sounds plausible, but I'm still not willing to believe Clearance Guy is
    >doing this out of the goodness of his heart, and since I'm not looking to
    >get out of the contract I have with my current carrier, there's no reason
    >for me to sign up with him and find out.
    >
    >Perhaps he should post to the newsgroups he originally posted to and tell us
    >exactly what he gets out of the deal. But I don't expect him to have the
    >balls to do that, since he wouldn't even tell me privately.

    Expecting full disclosure from a spammer, huh? Yeah, I know, it's
    nice to dream.;-) I now understand why AOL cut its users off from
    direct newsgroup access. But it seems the worst of their lot still
    manage to find a way to spew.

    I've also reported him to AOL as well. What a complete jerkoff!!!
    Still SPAMMING I SEE Jr? Dont waste your time folks . Its gonna cost you
    even more money to go nowhere with this joke program.. This guy just keeps
    on SPAMMING

    If you get into the process far enough, he charges a Listing Fee for you to
    Post on his site. your particular Contract Situation and What you offer to
    get out But you cant find out how much until you go all the way, which I
    wasnt doing.

    Heck if you wanna do that, go on EBAY and make a listing in Cellular Phones
    for .01 and state your case. Get alot more exposure, for almost nothing.
    Start the auction at .01, if someone wants to talk to you they pay a penny,
    which I bet youd cheerfully refund.

    On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:41:23 -0400, "PDA Man" <pdaman@man.net> wrote:

    >I've also reported him to AOL as well.

    Don't forget Jaguar Technologies, his web hosting provider.

    abuse@jaguarpc.com

    wrote:

    >Dipwad still hasn't told me what he stands to gain from all of this,
    >although we traded a couple emails back and forth.

    Steve,

    I just found this on his "Press Release" page for June 28, 2005.

    "(Celltradeusa.com is always Free to register, but is a paid
    subscription service that helps to avoid $150-250 termination fees.
    Celltradeusa.com fees are 19.99 for the person getting out of their
    contract and always Free for the person getting In.) For further
    information, go to www.celltradeusa.com and please speak with Eric
    Wurtenberg at 1-888-991-6177)"

Verizon Wireless Internet Service Providers Product