NIS 2004 Parental Control List downloads but PCL is disabled

I have disabled parental control list in NIS but at least once a week
Live Update downloads the PCL and then updates it taking about 15
minutes. Why, if it is disabled, does it do this?

bbmcomputer@aol.com (Brian M.) wrote in news:33f1a399.0406301041.24429ad3
@posting.google.com:

> I have disabled parental control list in NIS but at least once a week
> Live Update downloads the PCL and then updates it taking about 15
> minutes. Why, if it is disabled, does it do this?

You need to set up Live Update not to retrieve updates for PCL
There should be a 'Configure Live Update' somewhere.
Been using Symantec Client Security instead for more than a year now
so can't remember where it's at.

--
Tim0