geforce 6800 GT OC to ultra have power problem?

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
is this ture??? and if my mobo have an extra 4 pin connector that is supposed for SLI will it help?? (i don;t think i got the version that do but in the manual it wasn;t ver clear on that...) or is it on card?? should i get an ATI X800XL or a X850 pro?? how are their lifespam, performance and OC capabilities? and which manufacture to buy from if i want to buy ATI? I like evga for nvada (nice OC i heard and not overpriced) and i am using saphier readeon 9200 (256mb ram) and its okay (didn;t OC it though)

BTW anitec have a real bad selection of video cards... any where would anyone recommand for their price and selection in CANADA?

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
Im curious of that too. The DFI lanparty n4u has that 4-pin molex on it and not certain of the benefit of pluggin on in there is.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
Ahhh, addition support for the Ram consideriong there is 4 slots. Maybe they knew about that POS Geil cl1.5 3v ram ahead of time. Ill just be sticking with my 2.7v cl2 golden dragon for now.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>