geforce 6800 GT OC to ultra have power problem?

is this ture??? and if my mobo have an extra 4 pin connector that is supposed for SLI will it help?? (i don;t think i got the version that do but in the manual it wasn;t ver clear on that...) or is it on card?? should i get an ATI X800XL or a X850 pro?? how are their lifespam, performance and OC capabilities? and which manufacture to buy from if i want to buy ATI? I like evga for nvada (nice OC i heard and not overpriced) and i am using saphier readeon 9200 (256mb ram) and its okay (didn;t OC it though)

BTW anitec have a real bad selection of video cards... any where would anyone recommand for their price and selection in CANADA?
3 answers Last reply
More about geforce 6800 ultra power problem
  1. Im curious of that too. The DFI lanparty n4u has that 4-pin molex on it and not certain of the benefit of pluggin on in there is.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>
  2. um but i thinks its becide the PCIE slots... and in the manual it says that its for sli to get stableer performancer (possible higher end cards as well)
  3. Ahhh, addition support for the Ram consideriong there is 4 slots. Maybe they knew about that POS Geil cl1.5 3v ram ahead of time. Ill just be sticking with my 2.7v cl2 golden dragon for now.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Overclocking Product