nFORCE3-Ultra EP-9NDA3+ and 3700+ san diago

Ampz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2005
I was trold by wuzy to get this combo. I now have it and its very advanced MB. It has a ton of options and the overclocking is tough. It gives me voltage settings that only OCs by adding to the currect voltage setting so the list will be like +.025 , +0.50 etc. etc. It wont give me like 5.25, 5.75 or anythign like that. Then the multiplier is 11x instead of my last CPU which was 10x so its kinda tough for me, im running ddr400 ram 2 gig, and a sata HD. Is anyone familiar enough with this MB to know which settings I should be looking into to Overclock? Thanks

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
whoa you gonna need a crash course in messing with ta A64. This equation has help me alot whne ocing A64 mobos:

DRAM Clock = CPU Clock / (ceil(CPU Clock Multiplier/Memory Divider))

Whenevern you OC this chip, make sure not to oc the ram too far or youll hose your install.

Those voltage settings looks like the mobo will detect the reference voltage setting from your chip and then you can increase it with those options. So if the stock is 1.45v, selecting +0.25 will give Vcore of 1.7v, Now Im just using logic hear so you cab just set everything to auto, run CPUZ, then tweak those settings to see what will CPUZ or the BOIS will read. Otherwise Id just say RFM but those Ms lately suck balls.

Having an odd multipler with even set ram can be tricky but screw that. If you wan 10 then just set it to 10 and up the HTT, you will have to drop the LDT multiplier and set the mem divider to a x<0 setting.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>