Is this the best water cooling setup for the price

shawnlizzle =]

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005
dude, finally wusy realized the power of the g4!! muwhaahah... basically i'm the true anti-kit guy... but then i'm fully supporting you buying this kick ass kit! ^^.... finally one company realized we needed more performance than a 0.1 drop from good air cooling. one thing you might look into the future is upgrading the pump, radiator and maybe adding a gpu block. the g4 is a REALLY REALLY REALLY restrictive block. read my guide(darn fredi still hasn't stickied it so i can edit it =[) on how a iwaki 20rzt will help. basically, it adds more pressure to force water faster through a really restrictive block. as far as radiator goes. the swiftech one is about the equivilent of a bip2... which isn't a lot of radiator power if you think about it, but enough for only a CPU. so you might want to look into a bip3, bix3, thermochill's 120.3... or what i think the best bang for the buck would be a dual heatercore.

<font color=red>gforce mx100/200 @ 230/440 =]</font color=red>

shawnlizzle =]

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005
and for your peace of mind, the storm g4 water block is THE best block out there on the retail market

<font color=red>gforce mx100/200 @ 230/440 =]</font color=red>

Ampz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2005
I only plan on water cooling the CPU atm. With 2x 120mm and 3x 80mm case fans my MB temp is great and I have stock fan for my 6800u and will be getting the NV Silencer5 Rev 2 for my GC and that will be great for the time being. ty for your reply though :)