Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????

Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????

what the heck was I thinking?

--
"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
3 answers Last reply

    Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

    > Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
    >
    > what the heck was I thinking?
    >
    > --
    > "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

    about taking Jane Fonda down the basement?
    --
    Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
    Stop and Look

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
    >

    > what the heck was I thinking?
    >

    > --
    > "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

    Damn! I must've *really* been drunk last night! I don't even know what the
    hell that post is supposed to mean!

    > "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
    > >

    > > what the heck was I thinking?
    > >

    > > --
    > > "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
    > >

    > Damn! I must've *really* been drunk last night! I don't even know what
    the
    > hell that post is supposed to mean!

    I think from your posting that you were more likely stoned, whizzing or
    tripping than drunk.........
    :-)

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Games Video Games