Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 11:00:00 AM

Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????

what the heck was I thinking?

--
"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
Anonymous

Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
>
> what the heck was I thinking?
>
> --
> "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

about taking Jane Fonda down the basement?
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
>

> what the heck was I thinking?
>

> --
> "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Damn! I must've *really* been drunk last night! I don't even know what the
hell that post is supposed to mean!
April 6, 2005 10:34:24 PM

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Basement Jaxx mixed with Jane Fonda.... ????
> >

> > what the heck was I thinking?
> >

> > --
> > "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
> >

> Damn! I must've *really* been drunk last night! I don't even know what
the
> hell that post is supposed to mean!

I think from your posting that you were more likely stoned, whizzing or
tripping than drunk.........
:-)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
!