Sygate Pro 2577 upgrade installer corrupted?

I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the
new version to install. The file is in a Windows
installer format, pspf.msi, and when I click on
it, it gets about 30 seconds into the process, and
my computer reboots with a Stop error. I have
tried this several times, and it does this every
time. The first time that I tried, it lost all of
my applications listed, but didn't do so with the
subsequent crashes. I don't think that it's a
problem with the installer service as others I've
downloaded previously don't do this, only the
build 2577 update does. Has anyone else who uses
Sygate Pro tried to upgrade and gotten this or
other problems trying to install it?

I have downloaded and installed over the top of my existing installation
without problem. Corrupt download ?

In message <f7cb1dc0.0407011439.4ef654e8@posting.google.com>, Jeffrey
Morse <jv009wc02@sneakemail.com> writes

--