GTA-VC- Vigilante missions

Hi everybody, i'm new here and i wanna know how in hell can i completed the
vigilante missions 'cause when i'm in the 3rd o 4rd my car exploit and the
same thing for the missions with the ambulance. Help me pls.
If there's a faq for it, pls, tell me where. Thanks in advance.

************

Hola a todos, soy nuevo aquí y deseo saber como demonios puedo completar las
misiones de vigilante o de ambulancia porque conforme voy avanzando el coche
al final lo destrozo y cuando me bajo para no morir, ya me vuelve al nivel
1. Gracias por la ayuda y si hay alguna FAQ, decidme donde.

**************

Sorry about my poor english. I'm from Spain.

Moyik wrote:

> Hi everybody, i'm new here and i wanna know how in hell can i completed the
> vigilante missions 'cause when i'm in the 3rd o 4rd my car exploit and the
> same thing for the missions with the ambulance. Help me pls.
> If there's a faq for it, pls, tell me where. Thanks in advance.
>
> ************
>
> Hola a todos, soy nuevo aquí y deseo saber como demonios puedo completar las
> misiones de vigilante o de ambulancia porque conforme voy avanzando el coche
> al final lo destrozo y cuando me bajo para no morir, ya me vuelve al nivel
> 1. Gracias por la ayuda y si hay alguna FAQ, decidme donde.
>
> **************
>
> Sorry about my poor english. I'm from Spain.

There are many faqs on this web page...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/561545.html

But to put it shortly. The ambulance missions just need a little care.
the biggest problem is tipping over and hitting things. your ambulance
seems to actually repair itself a little after each run and if you use
your left or right when it is tipping it will upright itself.
The vigilante missions can be made easier by using either an fbi/swat
car or a tank. The fbi/swat cars can be repaired in the paint shops so
that is useful. There is a small sports car and a couple of larger
black vehicles. It depends how far you are into the game how easy it
is to get them. There is a black fbi car parked behind one of the
pizza places near the hyman condo. The final and easiest ways are to
use either the tank or the helicopter. both of these are at the army
base if you have collected all 100 hidden packages. The tank is almost
impossible to destroy and the helicopter has weapons.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Thank you, thank u ...

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> escribió en el mensaje
Moyik wrote:

> Hi everybody, i'm new here and i wanna know how in hell can i completed
> the
> vigilante missions 'cause when i'm in the 3rd o 4rd my car exploit and the
> same thing for the missions with the ambulance. Help me pls.
> If there's a faq for it, pls, tell me where. Thanks in advance.
>
> ************
>
> Hola a todos, soy nuevo aquí y deseo saber como demonios puedo completar
> las
> misiones de vigilante o de ambulancia porque conforme voy avanzando el
> coche
> al final lo destrozo y cuando me bajo para no morir, ya me vuelve al nivel
> 1. Gracias por la ayuda y si hay alguna FAQ, decidme donde.
>
> **************
>
> Sorry about my poor english. I'm from Spain.

There are many faqs on this web page...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/561545.html

But to put it shortly. The ambulance missions just need a little care.
the biggest problem is tipping over and hitting things. your ambulance
seems to actually repair itself a little after each run and if you use
your left or right when it is tipping it will upright itself.
The vigilante missions can be made easier by using either an fbi/swat
car or a tank. The fbi/swat cars can be repaired in the paint shops so
that is useful. There is a small sports car and a couple of larger
black vehicles. It depends how far you are into the game how easy it
is to get them. There is a black fbi car parked behind one of the
pizza places near the hyman condo. The final and easiest ways are to
use either the tank or the helicopter. both of these are at the army
base if you have collected all 100 hidden packages. The tank is almost
impossible to destroy and the helicopter has weapons.
--
Paul (That's what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Moyik" <josefc@fmrm.es> wrote in message
> Thank you, thank u ...
>

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> escribió en el mensaje
> Moyik wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody, i'm new here and i wanna know how in hell can i completed
>> the
>> vigilante missions 'cause when i'm in the 3rd o 4rd my car exploit and
>> the
>> same thing for the missions with the ambulance. Help me pls.
>> If there's a faq for it, pls, tell me where. Thanks in advance.

There's an easy way to complete the vigilante mission too. Just enter a fast
food joint when your targets appear on screen.
They'll gradually disappear from your screen. I don't think to need to order
anything. When the level is complete go back outside and do the same again.
It's not really cheating just a glitch. This is how I did the vigilante
thing earlier on.
When you open up the desert missions, you can steal a tank from the
restricted area and vigilante is easy in one of those.
To be honest, considering the reward for completing level 12, it's not worth
bothering about early in the game.

Razor wrote:
> "Moyik" <josefc@fmrm.es> wrote in message
>> Thank you, thank u ...
>>

>> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> escribió en el mensaje
>> Moyik wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everybody, i'm new here and i wanna know how in hell can i
>>> completed the
>>> vigilante missions 'cause when i'm in the 3rd o 4rd my car exploit
>>> and the
>>> same thing for the missions with the ambulance. Help me pls.
>>> If there's a faq for it, pls, tell me where. Thanks in advance.
>>>

> There's an easy way to complete the vigilante mission too. Just enter
> a fast food joint when your targets appear on screen.
> They'll gradually disappear from your screen. I don't think to need
> to order anything. When the level is complete go back outside and do
> the same again. It's not really cheating just a glitch. This is how I
> did the vigilante thing earlier on.
> When you open up the desert missions, you can steal a tank from the
> restricted area and vigilante is easy in one of those.
> To be honest, considering the reward for completing level 12, it's
> not worth bothering about early in the game.

Thats a great tip that worked for me............only I tried it in GTASA not
GTAVC...........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"M" <spam@spamme.com> wrote in message

> Thats a great tip that worked for me............only I tried it in GTASA
> not
> GTAVC...........

> Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Really? I didn't think the fast food in VC was up to much so I skipped it.
;-)

In message <d3408l$afr$1@reader01.news.esat.net>
"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote:

> There's an easy way to complete the vigilante mission too. Just enter a fast
> food joint when your targets appear on screen.

That's *CHEATING* !

:eek:)

Rob

Rob White schrieb:

Sali!

>>There's an easy way to complete the vigilante mission too. Just enter a fast
>>food joint when your targets appear on screen.
>

> That's *CHEATING* !

=:)

Does this work only for vigilante missions or paramedic, fire and
pizza as well? Taxi won't work at all...

Oh well, will try what goes.

CU, Venty

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> In message <d3408l$afr$1@reader01.news.esat.net>
> "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote:
>
>> There's an easy way to complete the vigilante mission too. Just enter a
>> fast
>> food joint when your targets appear on screen.
>
> That's *CHEATING* !
>
> :eek:)
>
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

It certainly is on Vice City anyways.
If it makes you feel any better, I re-did up the level 15 in the Rhino once
I got my hands on one. ;-)

Those ones all cancel when you leave the vehicle, AFAICR. Vigilante
doesn't.

Phil Hibbs.