Looking for a hotspot solution

I've been asked to look into installing a wireless hotspot in a shopping
mall food court. They will need multiple ticket printers for each of their
vendors.

Does anyone know of a hotspot management system that can work with multiple
ticket printers. It seems that the D-Link package only works with 1 printer.

Thanks,
Steve

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Steve:

Do you mean that will work with different printers, separately,
or that will work with several types of printers all at the same time?

The Zyxel B-4000 will work with almost any printer attached to your
PC, as well as the same ticket printer that the D-Link uses. It has
more powerful features as well as a longer warranty.

Zyair B-4000 Hotspot in a Box
http://www.us.zyxel.com/products/model.php?indexcate=1060053881&indexcate1=&indexFlagvalue=1021876859

Brad
www.proactivecomputer.ca

"Kasterborus" <kasterborus@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I've been asked to look into installing a wireless hotspot in a
> shopping mall food court. They will need multiple ticket printers for
> each of their vendors.
>
> Does anyone know of a hotspot management system that can work with
> multiple ticket printers. It seems that the D-Link package only works
> with 1 printer.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

You may need to post at alt.internet.wireless.