Solo 5300 screen Compatibility??

Mike

Splendid

I bought a Gateway Solo 5300 (600MHz.) with a cracked 12" screen.
I went looking for specs and found that there are a zillion
versions of the 5300 with a WIDE range of processor speeds,
displays, peripherals, etc. Will the screen of one fit another?
If I get the 14" screen with the plastic, will it plug into the
12" chassis (and work properly)?

Anybody got a good screen for sale?

I know two people who have purchased laptop screens off ebay. Neither
were the promised configuration, different cables/connectors...both seem
to be bad. Any trustworthy EBAY sites?
Thanks, mike
--
Return address is VALID.
Compaq Aero floppy,ram,battery.

It's hard to say. At a minimum, make sure the screen is a complete
assembly - LCD, PC board, inverter, back and front plastic, and cable.

The inverter board is very often screen-model specific.