Sniper Spots

What is your favorite sniper spot?

In San Andreas I like going behind the waterfall at the Visage in Las
Venturas. I've wasted tons of people from that spot without being touched by
a cop bullet. I need some new spots, any suggestions? I'd prefer spots that
are cop 'copter proof.

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

> What is your favorite sniper spot?
>
> In San Andreas I like going behind the waterfall at the Visage in Las
> Venturas. I've wasted tons of people from that spot without being touched by
> a cop bullet. I need some new spots, any suggestions? I'd prefer spots that
> are cop 'copter proof.

I used to use multi story car parks in earlier versions but I've
resisted the temptation to go postal in this one
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

The hospital north-west of Grove Street is fun, drop down from the roof
(or 'chute down, or jet pack up) onto the ledge, and stand in the
inside corner of the L shape facing north-east. You can throw satchel
charges at the cops, and it's mostly 'copter-proof.

Phil Hibbs.