New Motherboard's for AMD and Intel $60.00

FREMONT, Calif. -- PCCHIPS USA today announces its TidalWave series of
motherboards. These motherboards are designed with a suite of eight unique
technology advancements known collectively as Smart Technologies.
TidalWave motherboards are aimed at providing the most stable platform for
PC Manufacturers, Gamers and Hobbyists, available today.

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040420211905721
4 answers Last reply
More about motherboard intel

    On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:50:54 GMT, ByteEnable <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote:

    >FREMONT, Calif. -- PCCHIPS USA today announces its TidalWave series of
    >motherboards. These motherboards are designed with a suite of eight unique
    >technology advancements known collectively as Smart Technologies.
    >TidalWave motherboards are aimed at providing the most stable platform for
    >PC Manufacturers, Gamers and Hobbyists, available today.
    >
    >http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040420211905721

    $60! I'd give em $15 for this junk. ;p

    ByteEnable wrote:
    > FREMONT, Calif. -- PCCHIPS USA today announces its TidalWave series of
    > motherboards. These motherboards are designed with a suite of eight unique
    > technology advancements known collectively as Smart Technologies.
    > TidalWave motherboards are aimed at providing the most stable platform for
    > PC Manufacturers, Gamers and Hobbyists, available today.

    "PCCHIPS" and "most stable" should never be used at the same time.

    -WD

    On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:50:54 GMT, ByteEnable <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote:

    >FREMONT, Calif. -- PCCHIPS USA today announces its TidalWave series of
    >motherboards. These motherboards are designed with a suite of eight unique
    >technology advancements known collectively as Smart Technologies.
    >TidalWave motherboards are aimed at providing the most stable platform for
    >PC Manufacturers, Gamers and Hobbyists, available today.

    [..../]

    Irony meter

    ByteEnable <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote :

    > FREMONT, Calif. -- PCCHIPS USA today announces its TidalWave

    name after amount of damage it can do ? :)

    Pozdrawiam.
    --
    RusH //
    http://pulse.pdi.net/~rush/qv30/